miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

First one

This is the first post in this blog, as you can see, and really it is not for myself, my teacher told me to do this to practise my English.
The name of the blog is because i think that hats tell you a lot about people (other things too, but the hat is easier to see) and if i have to do some blog i like to write interesting things, a least for me, probably for other people this is crap, but i wanna to thing how everybody going to like my blog. it does´t at matters if that is not true, my fiction is my reality and i wanna to thing i am a rock star.
well a hope writte something more interesting the next time, this is only the presentation.
cya

4 comentarios:

  1. Oh little rabbit, I think I'm going to be the first (and perhaps only) fan of this blog. However, the ayudante still lives within me so I'll take this opportunity to correct you. Everytime that you write "thing" you mean to say "think". Thing = cosa; I think = yo creo. "Wanna" is poor english. It is better to say "I want to."
    In response to the general idea, I'd say that hats do show a lot about the person, depending on the person. A woman's hat on a man, for instance, could show that he's trying to overcompensate for his masculinity or he simply has no sense of style. Or perhaps he's just being ridiculous. Depends on the hat-wearer. See ya

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Little rabbit!!!! Claudio, I never knew you were a Bunnyboy.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Victoria. I hope things are good for you. Great corrections!

    ResponderEliminar