miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

The onexistet earthquake (to me)

The aerthquake that affected to center and south of Chile was terrible for the most of the people, but to me didn´t was of that way. I was in antofagasta in a truck (doing hitchhike) when all this happend, i really don´t feel a think (i was to far for feel) and i can talk with my family minets after and thought there is so bad, because my family was in a adobe house, so if this place resist, the other places must resist with out a problem. But the day arfter that, in the morning y hear the News in the radio and a realised these earthquake was terrible, and i feel so bad for the people who die, i wan to come back to my home, the soon as i can, but i was in a truck, with no money in my pocket, and the only smart thing that could do in that moment was stay calm and had faith in the future.
In the end all my family were ok, all our homes resist, end everythink was fine.
I was very lucky, and i grateful for that.
See you everybody.
Claudio.

4 comentarios:

  1. Ei bunny!! tottenham won to arsenal 2-1 and is on the fifth position, it will cath up to chelsea in any moment, only remember it... this weekent chelsea will cry cry cry in white hart lane!! jajaja

    but FAU with the most famous pair will be unstoppable!!

    see you saturday bunny bunny!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Finally I can accede to your blog!! Reading that you wrote about the earthquakes i have been surprise becouse i was not thinking that you have feelings

    kissess

    xime

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what happen claudio, chelsea loosed whith the Spurs, who`s the chief?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. El conejito has feelings? Wow, this comes as a surprise to me too! :D I remember when the earthquake (note the spelling) hit I was in Brasil, but I immediately thought of you. I'm glad that you and your family were unaffected by it, but I wish I could have done something to help the people who were. Did you ever go down south with Mauro? It was great talking to you today - now for some editing!

    "doing hitchhike" = hitch hiking
    "don't feel a think" = didn't (did not) feel a thinG (not think, same mistake from the other time)
    to far = too far: to = para, too = demasiado
    minets = minutes
    i grateful = i am grateful

    You're getting better, but you're still FAR FAR AWAY (haha) from my level of spanish. ;D

    ResponderEliminar