miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

To many issues

If i have to choose one of the my activities that i do in my free time, i feel like is a little part of me. and if i have to said every thing that i do, is very likely that i going to spend a couple of hours. for start i need to say i like so much spend time with my friends, they are the people who i choose for share me time. So i feel very confortable having chats, drinking a beer, smoking things. ahother thing that enjoy a lot is play soccer, is a fun game and i feel like my live is in risk. is about pride and i like keep me pride intact. also i like traveling, in that moment i met another people like me, and i visit places very special. and then i can practice my english with the gringos. but for this i need a lot of time and money, and i can do it only in the summer, when i have the money (after work almost all the year) and i dont have class in the university. probably isthe moment when i am happiest in my life.
well i think i dont bring a lot of things in my live that enjoy a lot, like spend time with mi family or see movies but that is because seems too obvious.
see you simon.

1 comentario: