martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Unknow

I always doing new things, probably because i get bored very easily... the thing is i doing what i want to do, i never deprive myself my pleasure, so is very difficult said something new. However, always i am find new increadible things to do, and i left all the old things (i was doing before) walked away. So, i think the best thing i can do, is search in all places, and more important in all the people, new things to do. Why i like to do it? because i think the world is to big for me keeping doing the same. Then is very difficult to know whats i want to do, in the future, but i being love doing the same forever (not doing the same). Now i study, sometimes i want left everything and star again, that seems madness, but i like to treat make my own live, i´m gratefull for all the things my parents give my, but i want prove myself. But i haven´t the balls (yet) to do it. May be in the future i´m going to be someone i never thought i would become, but that is the magic of the life.
In the mid time, i going enjoy my friends, my body and my good looking. I have many plans for the future, but i would love to be surprised with something i never expected.
The only thing i dont want to, is live in a routine, i would like always being changed my plans and being constantly surprised.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario