miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

My first last game of the world cup with my family

What can i said! Today was the first match between Chile against Hondura. It was at 7:30 and i saw it with my family, i really had the option of seeing with my friends but probably this game was going to be the last game that i saw with my family, that reason why the head line. I woke up at 7:00 ´cause in my neighbourhood the people were playing the “vuvuzela”… that was very funny, ´cause that make me feel everybody was paying attention to the game, and 7:00 in the morning is earlier to being play some trumpet. I was very nervous in the beginning, but i have faith in ours couch (Bielsa) they probably is one of the best couch in the Word, he gives confidence to his players and has a great way seeing the soccer. He likes attack, and i think the best defence is a good attack. When i said this going to be my last game of a world cup with my family is ´cause the next games i going to see it with my friends, and the next world cup is in Brazil, so is very probably, i´m going to be there. Alone, probably with a lot of Brazilian girls (getting laid)... and the next world cup after of the Brazil, i see me in another country, not in Chile.

Chile won 1-0, and i was very happy with my family, i believe they was happy too, and may be that was the start of the best world cup of Chile in his history. It was a very good start.

1 comentario:

  1. Would go you to brazil for see the 2014 fifa world cup?

    mmm good idea no?¿?, but Chile must be, we hope!

    ResponderEliminar