martes, 1 de junio de 2010

My first time

i always feel that I am like the “grinch”, because never like to celebrate any holyday, I feel are not important and really I participate but against to my free will. But my father always tell my “is for make somebody happy, so you should participate, is a good thing and don’t ever hurt anybody” so I start to give gift for Christmas and in the start wasn’t feel that good like my dad said, but when I give funny gift, things that make give laugh I feel very happy, because that is that way I have relationship with the people, I can`t be serious, because I boring being of that way, and apparently the people like that kind of gift, because is funny and that shows you know the person that you are given the gift. The last Christmas was very funny for me and my girlfriend, because I give to her things that represent little things about us, and really are not things she ever going to use, but are things that represent I very special moment and when she see it in the future, she going to remember the good thing that we live. Probably that was my favorite holyday, when I make my girl happy and that make me happy too. And there, was the first time that I really enjoy a holyday, before that the most of the time I enjoy but not that much like the last time.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that your girlfriend really liked that holiday too, and she did use the gifts. The tiger is now international and she'll use the books to practice her spanish and not be quite so GRINGA!!! The best part about those gifts were the notes that you attached. I think that notes are a great way to say something eternal to someone so that they can always look back and remember that person. One of the best gifts that someone ever gave me was a beautiful heart made completely of salt! What was your favorite gift?

    ResponderEliminar