martes, 1 de junio de 2010

my eternal Karma (always in the start didn`t like what after finally is my favourite thing)

Well, the geography subject is the social geography. In the start I don’t like to much, really because is very difficult for study, so many issues that has to learn and the most of them are not really necessary (that was I think in the start) but now, I believe is a very interesting subject meet people, the things who doing for living, there are so many things that the people can teach you, because the life is not only the things that do you know. The life in the city is so many different that of the countryside, and I like to know about all the things in the world, is difficult (I know) but I believe with this subject we can make the people`s life more easier and we can learn about they and incorporate the good thing that they do. I am a true believer that the world need to listen all culture, because we have something good and another bad, so if we mix the good thing of all culture (this is a very simple way of explain what I have in me mint, is obviously more complex) may be the world to be a better place to live, but for now I happy, is fine for me, but could be better

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario