martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Mys Friends

Well is difficult to remember good a thing about my friends… naaah, is a joke, really i feel that i have the best friend on earth. Is something I did on purpose, I mean the friend do I have now, I choose, each one of them… when I was in the school I really can not choose my friend and that really suck, I have some friends in school but I never feel comfortable. Now is different, because I have more options and that change a lot the situation. I really have a lot of good friends and I don’t want to speak about only one, they probably don’t read this blog (excepting Nico) but I don’t want to leave behind any one. So I said things in general, and that is easy because I know very good why they are my friends. All they are good people, they have a good heart, and in one way of their lives I admire something about them. Well the thing is, I really enjoy past time with any of them, and I hope them too. I don’t know if we going to be friends forever, but one thing that I know is they always will be in my heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario