miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Chile in a world cup

Wow! what can i said about that... is king of the most expected thing of the year, everybody thing about that at least ones in the day, for me is more than that, I dream with soccer, yesterday I have a dream about the first match of Chile (Chile vs Honduras) I really was so happy see the first goal then I week up from my dream!

The people from other countries cannot understand the passion that we live here, because Chile is a country that never have a god team of soccer, personally I never see Chile won a match in a word cut (only the people who lived in 1962 know how it feels), and soccer is the most popular sport here. All this things make this moment and this world cup (the last time that we are in a world cup was in 1998) is so expected and is very fun being Chilean now. For example, Brazilians are having a good team always, so they don’t enjoy that much like us when their teams won, actually if they are not champions they feel like they went to lose their time there. I´m happy to be a Chilean guy (now) but I hope the history of the soccer of Chile change for now long, and we have more victory in the future.

VIVA CHILE MIERDA!!!!

1 comentario: