domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

Now i get it

When i was a child always spend my holydays of September eighteen with my family and always thought was very boring and frankly I never pass a good time...

the old people was drunk the most of the time and they ask you questions without sense. And the conversation in the table I never get the things they was talking about.

So when i grow up spend that time with my friends, in the beach o something like that and I have a lot o fun in that times.

This year I spend the holidays with my family, again... and everything was a surprise, cause now I get the entire jokes y can drink alcohol... frankly not like my dad or my cousin but I have to say I pass a incredible time...

My dad was so drunk, so I had to care of him… he was like my friends when they can´t move o speak… he isn’t like that always… he actually he never drink too much, and for that reason he don’t know when stop.

This year I celebrate two times with my family, first was with the half of my family (is a big family) and the second time with the other half… some cousin repeat the celebration and other not…

I´m very glad to spend this year with my family, cause was a amazing surprise, I hope the next year will be better and all my family be together like this year.

I sure this year was the best time… probably because I’m very happy with my live.

1 comentario:

  1. yes, like no!!! your best 18 with supermarket´s friends!!!

    cheers!!!, said your father, jajaja!!

    ResponderEliminar