lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

Like you!

If I have to say one thing that I hate, it's shopping...
I always think that I have everything, and not need anything else, but it's inevitable to want something else from the front of the shops that I pass by.
Shirts especially are my weakness and I always like the most expensive, maybe because I have so many friends who are designers who are always talking about good style or those kind of things. At least I can say I have a very good eye for shirts.
The pants don't care really, and that's probably why my pants are always dirty. Neither the shoes...cause I play soccer as you know Simon, so they don't take a lot of time in being dead shoes. The shops that I wish existed are illegal shops, where they sell things for your brain, if you know what I mean, I think you know Simon!
I always fantasize with my friend that we'll go into a shop and buy some candy. But it is only a fantasy, at least in Chile.
Well the thing is, I don't like shops. All the publicity makes me want to buy things that I don't really need...I don't always fall for that game, but when it happens, I hate it.
Right now, I'd like to have a candy shop next to me. Fortunately I have one, so I'll be going to eat some chocolate in a moment. Seems like I have a kiosk close to my home!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario