martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

The job

Well that is something that I´ve been looking for, for a long time. The thing is, for me, there isn´t one perfect job, cause i´m always get bored about what I´m doing, so i have to make myself learn a lot of skills, so I can choose whatever job I want. For this reason I´m studying geography, it is a very non specific carrer, so I dont have to been doing always the same.

Also I´m learning english, that is very helpfull for you if you want to get a job easily . But now recently (like a day ago) I started to learn French from internet, I know it is very difficult to learn from internet, but I believe that this isn´t going to hurt me. I believe if I speak three languages my life is going to be as free as i want it to be.

Probably to improve my english some day i´m going to travel to some english speaking country, but the idea that i have in my mind, is to go to France and study there, hopfully know people and practice my english and my french.

To do my plan, I have to be single and the most important thing dont have a kid, being careful about that, I think my life would be as i planned.

These days I have lousy jobs, where they dont pay too much and it is dead boring. That teaches me I have to make the difference betwen me and the others, in this way in the future, I can choose what ever i want.

4 comentarios:

  1. i belive you are going to have a child and all your job plans going to be garbage =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I believe the same, jaja.

    Good point of view about geography.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Claudio, if you have lots of kids you can send them out to work for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajaja, Simon have bad ideas. I can think that you work with bad woman. jejeje

    And Claudio I´m according with Xime.

    ResponderEliminar