martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

People or places


gyujg

There are so many things to do in Santiago, but when you live there, the most of the time you are working or doing things that don´t have nothing of pleasure. For me, is that the way I see it, but that change when I have someone to share, and we go to the places how I thing are very attractive. One of those places is El cajon del Maipo, in this place you have everything, a river, boulders for climbing, snow, beautiful view and the most important not pollution neither the bad mood of the people of the city.
Other place is the FAU, it is my faculty, where are all my friends and the best party, you should know this place cause is a very friendly, but I have to say, you should go with someone that knows the places, in that way he can introduce you.
I really don´t like the city, When I have the opportunity and a good company I always leave it, and go to some natural place, like a lake or mountain. The funny thing is the in this city exist place like Estadio Nacional or bellavista, very popular place here, that I never go, cause I prefer being with my friends in a home or in las pirkas (very famous place of my faculty) where we can talk and laugh or whatever we want to do. I prefer the people before the place; cause with the people you can share and be happy, the relationship between two people is the meeting of two worlds… that impress me more the anything else, the different worlds in the world. There exist amazing worlds like I think my friends have and boring world that are of people that I never get to know well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario