lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

The perfect Day

Perfect Day
I always think every day is important. Some days more than other days, but that non important days are really important cause if you don´t know who is it the lousy days you can´t enjoy the amazing days. So I think all it is a construction and you can´t understand the life only see one particular day. But I get it, if I have to choose a day, a particular day, that day must be, sharing with all the people who I appreciate. That list is not too long actually, if I have to said who many people is, I think they are eleven… every each of them very important in my life, and that why I consider for be the perfect day, they have to be there. That day probably never going to be, cause is there is some of that person too far from here. But because of that, if some day that happen, I mean share with this important persons, that day would be the best day ever.
Obviously four of this persons are my family, they are very important for me and I´m very happy for belong and be part of my family because thanks (or unfortunately) to them, I am who I´m.
Now I very happy in my life, every day is part of some big goal that I want to get. I trust to someday I going to get it, and probably that day, I going to start to have a lot of perfect days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario