lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

Obviously

Obviously
Jesus… why? I think there the person that more change the humanity, I really don´t know what I have to think about him. Cause I don’t trust in the holy bible, cause was written for men, and I don’t know if they written the true, or some version of the true. The thing is, I prefer met with him, and know for myself if he was all the things the bible said he was.

Personally I think a lot of thing that the bible said are lie, I´m not saying jesus don’t exist or he wasn’t some spiritual good person, I´m saying may be he was a amazing person, very spiritual, and very intelligent that understood the world and made some philosophy for the people here on earth.

But like I said, I really don’t know what to think. The only think I know for sure, he was a very good person, may be the person more unselfish of the history, and he give us a way to live in harmony with the world. Unfortunately none of us follow this philosophy, cause if we were following the world would be perfect.

But now I´m thinking he probably was the son of god (or the lord), cause if you understand god like the people said “god is love” the world is because there is love, and jesus was pure love. And give his live for us, in an act of love. Now I believe I don’t need to know jesus, he was the son of god, and that is all I need to know.

1 comentario:

  1. Puma, Puma, Puma... Do you remember when tell me about your experiences and said that you invoked to god!

    You need him, now! or will be late!

    ResponderEliminar